Hello All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

av8rboie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello Everyone!

My Name is Mike. I'm new to Diving. I'm signed up to do the open water course here in the VA area at the end of February. In March, I'm going on a princess cruise to complete my 4 open water dives. To say that I'm excited is somewhat of an understatement.

I look forward to participating in this message board, and meeting all kinds of new people!

Take Care!

Mike

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Good luck on cert. It is a blast. I like your user name. Good one.
There are tons of good people on this forum. I have learned a lot from them and still do.
Have fun on your cruise.

Hey welcome to scubaboard. I think you'll really enjoy it here.

Where are you doing your cruise to?

Welcome to the :sblogo:

www.scubamazing.com:
Hey welcome to scubaboard. I think you'll really enjoy it here.

Where are you doing your cruise to?

Port 1: Montego Bay
Port 2: Grand Caymen (Dives 1 & 2)
Port 3: Cozumel (Dives 3 & 4)
Port 4: Princess Cay

Did I mention I'm excited????? :D

Howdy Mike and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Replies without reading the Stickies for each forum. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome to Scuba Board, Mike. Chances are if you hang around here too much you won't make it to February to take your lessons...good luck and good diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom