Non-stop Ft. Lauderdale to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Current we don't have a partner to get to FLL. It is easy to purchase a ticket to FLL from most airlines. We have done research and people from the north, east and midwest should easily be able to obtain a r/t ticket on a discount airline (e.g., spirit air, jetblue, SW, Americawest and other local smaller airlines. We need to start small in order not to saturate the market. Right now going out of FLL is the best bet. We found that smaller airlines are charging $200.00 or less for r/t fares to FLL so the charges will be less than $700.00 total (or about) r/t from let's say the NJ/NY area to Bonaire. The individual will be responsible for the ticket from whereever they fly from to FLL. It's not going to be that expensive.

Once we are settled, we will post a website that is currently under development where you will be able to book packages online which will include the airfare, or if seats are available, airfare alone.

If you are interested in packages I suggest you contact me privately and I will give you our Travel Agency in the US. I will post it publicly as soon as I contact them and get permission to do so. Thanks.

Liz

Ok all, great meeting, excellent interest, look for a formal announcements and ways to book packages and airfare within a month!

Liz

dvrliz1:
Ok all, great meeting, excellent interest, look for a formal announcements and ways to book packages and airfare within a month!

Liz

thanks Liz... most appreciated!

right now we have 4 local Inns some oceanfront,some within a block or so, all price ranges. We will have 2-4 more on board within the next 2 weeks. Yipee!

Liz

Hi Liz: Hope this all comes together - am seriously thinking Bonaire next year - and was really upset over the AJ thing - thought it crashed the possibility. Looking forward to your information.

Back
Top Bottom