Zoop - DM4 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okuma

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Chris/Suunto:
In looking at my Zook dive profiles on DM4, I have the following questions:
1. Why do I some times get an "ascent" warning on my decent? I do drop fairly fast.

2. I'm looking at the 9 compartment bar chart to the right of the dive profile plot. Some times one or two of the central compartments exceed the 100% line, yet the computer never indicated a 'decomp' dive or required ceiling stop.

3. In reviewing many of my dives, I see many times several of the bars very close to the 100% line. In moving towards a more conservative dive profile, I am considering entering a PO adjustment or going to air mode while diving 32%EAN. What do you see as the major differences in these two plans?

4 Some times during the mandatory 3 minute stop, I will get a green 'surfaced' icon even when I'm at 18 feet.

5. Is there a manual for this software?

Thank you in advance for your advice,

Allan

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a defective depth sensor. I'd contact the dive shop and have it sent in for service.

Okuma,

Please contact me via private message so I can have you send me some of the dive profiles you are referring to.

Best Regards,
Chris from Suunto

Back
Top Bottom