Zeagle Status II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a Status 1 for 2 years, I loved it until it died. My understanding is that Zeagle stopped making the Status Series 2 years ago. You will not be able to get any service on the unit. Mine worked great until I changed the battery, and the unit went haywire.

Chris

The status 2 is a two gas computer and uses the Buhlman model.

I never did get the manual gas switch to work and never found any one who did. Zeagle couldn't do it either. LOL

The depth and time display is pretty small...I need a magnifying glass and the NDL which is something I don't give two hoots about is bigger.

I don't use any computer anymore but I have a couple of status 2's that I'd part with pretty cheap if any one likes them.

I've got one, I like but it's pretty non-user friendly. I've learned how to use though. I recently got the Nitek 3 which is very easy to setup and use, though the screen is very small and backlighting is poor. I'd say, if yours still works and your comfortable with it then fine. I would not buy one rather get an improved model.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom