Zeagle Service Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey hey,
I'm getting oh so close to getting my kit. I've been checking out my different rentals, shopping around, and zeroing in on what I (think) I want. In August, I'll head home and inventory/evaluate my gear from 20 years ago. I'm thinking I'll have to replace more than a bit of it. I was wondering what service in Japan is like on Zeagle products (BCDs and Regs). Is it available? Widely so? Not so? I don't know. I know this is Tusa-land, but I've seen some Aqualung also. What's the situation here?

Onegai Shimasu :god:

We can service just about anything here in Okinawa, don't know about your way though.

If you read my Okinawa dive report, I'm sure you'll see how sorry I was not to hook up with you guys. It was my gf's call, so next time be assured you'll be the first one's I call. For the record:
I'm in Naogya.
I suppose Japan IS a big place, so hope that helps narrow things down.
Thanks

You can always find a place that will sell you the service kits and do it yourself or find a good technician in your area...

Hi RikRaeder,

As far as I know, you can have the services through local shops so please ask them about servive availabilty or contact AP Systems directly which is general agency and distributer here in Japan.

PHONE.045-593-2824(&#20195:wink: 
FAX.045-593-2823

http://www.apsystems.co.jp/top.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom