Zeagle Rapid Diver System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEMA 2005

Reaction score
The Rapid Diver ™ compact integrated SCUBA system allows divers to gear up quickly and dive easier than ever before. RAPID DIVER eliminates the hassle of conventional scuba gear and gets you in the water fast!

Rapid Diver features:

• 25-LB lift capacity ballistic bladder
• Universal fit
• Large handle dump-pull
• Heavily reinforced 1050 Ballistic nylon construction
• Tanks strap can accommodate 6, 13, 20 & 27 cu ft cyl.
• Extra Webbing loops for Accessory attachment
• Oral and Power inflation
• Velcro Patch for personalization
• Adjustable Load bearing back pad
• Adjustable crotch strap
• Rear Tank Valve stabilization strap
• D-Ring accessory mounting system
• Velcro regulator retainer
• Soft padded collar at neck area
• Comfortable load bearing design

Additional Options Available
• Rear tank mounting strap on back-pad
• Trim weight pockets
• LP multi-port air distribution block
• Stainless steel knife with pouch
• Emergency shears
• The tank bands are designed to accommodate upto 5.25 inch diameter cylinders
• The Rapid Diver system comes with your choice of regular and black or sanded finish cylinders
• Slimline carrying case (holds complete Rapid Diver)
• Ballistic Nylon Fabric Tank Cover for 20 cu ft Tank
• 35 lb left, redundant CO2 deployable life-preserver
• Strobe/ Flashlight

Learn more at www.rapidiver.com

Yes it is very easy to attach a spare air to this unit and considering that it is designed as a public safety rescue unit that probably isn't a bad idea. The plan is to put one in each cop car and fire truck for rescue purposes. Well...that was how it was explained to me.

Joe

ianr33:
Wow sounds great ! Do you think I should throw away my H.U.B. now?

Do you know if it is easy to attach a Spare Air??

This is a far cry from a HUB!!

One thing that I didn't notice is an octo.

Looks like the HUB to me.

The plan is to put one in each cop car and fire truck for rescue purposes.

What would be the advantage over having a conventional SCUBA unit set up in the car/truck?

Walter:
Looks like the HUB to me.

What would be the advantage over having a conventional SCUBA unit set up in the car/truck?
A HUB can be used with standard sized tanks. This thing can only take up to 5.25" diameter tanks.

It's a prepackaged solutions with all the bells and whistles for public safety divers --- one item to buy rather than all the bits and pieces that have to be separately ordered for a conventional scuba setup. Good marketing technique.

Charlie99:
A HUB can be used with standard sized tanks. This thing can only take up to 5.25" diameter tanks.

It's a prepackaged solutions with all the bells and whistles for public safety divers --- one item to buy rather than all the bits and pieces that have to be separately ordered for a conventional scuba setup. Good marketing technique.

I think I asked what is the "advantage." Marketing is an advantage only for the seller.

I think it's a great idea for rescuers. How much they can stay underwater and rescue someone from a submerged vehical, or for water rescue............... It's quick and you could practically keep it all hooked up.. My only concern would be the tank kept in the trunk of a vehical.........

How about a thermal bag......like a cooler. Probably not needed though, the car trunk would have to get to some amazing temperature (like 300 degrees) before the safety goes.

Back
Top Bottom