Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoastalTradition

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
New to the board and I'm going to finally take the plunge and get my own BC and Reg set up. I found a Ranger that I am looking at getting and I was wondering if I can send someone pictures (I don't know how to post them). They want $400 for it. I'm just trying to figure out of it is real or not (Are there many counterfeits out there?)

Thanks again!

Haven't heard of counterfits....new one for me. If the BC has a Ranger badge on the shoulder, its a Ranger. $400 for a Ranger in good condition is fair IMO.

$400 for a Ranger in good condition is fair IMO.
That was my thought also. If it's the last generation Ranger, they were closed out new at $400 about a year ago. If it's the "new" Ranger - or a Ranger LTD it might be worth it. Scubatoys sells a custom Zeagle called the Brigade - it's a Ranger harness with an Escape (35lb. lift) wing for travel. They sell for $450 new. http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=ZeagleBrigade

To post pictures in this thread for us to look at;

Click Go Advanced in the Quick Reply window.
Click Manage Attachments below the Reply to Topic window.
Click Browse next to Upload a File from your Computer
Browse to and select the image on your computer
Hit Open at the bottom of the screen then Upload.
Repeat for next image(s)
Hit close window when finished.
Finish and save your post.

The files will be uploaded to our server and stored as clickable attachments at the bottom of your post.
Like this:

Attachments

• surfing.jpg
    surfing.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 146
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom