Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has always included all of the components Uncle mentioned ... as a standard part of the kit. Guess I never really thought of these as "sold separately" and I don't know how you could manage without them (the zippered yellow nylon weight pouches for the pockets). My dad owns the Zeagle Ranger Unlimited, he keeps it at my house so I dive with it from time to time. I've always been annoyed with how it sort of forces you vertically in the water - not extreme - just slightly more so than other rigs I've warn (such as my current SeaQuest Pro Unlimited).

welcome to the board,
i just wanted to share with you some nice tip that i have invented (and wrote a patent also :mean: ).
I REALY suggest to by the bags. Ther have a separation velcro inside. If you put weights in the larger side inside the pocket, and you turn upside down in the water, the pocket might get squeezed and the weight will move in the BC. THerefore, I have made an insert, in the case when i need only 2x 6lb. Take a look at the pic.
I like the Ranger, since i can switch in a second between doubles (with longer tank bands) and single tank. I also have little bertha double bladder. FOr the second inflator on the right side, i have added the velcro as it is originally on the left side.

enjoy,
sasha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom