Zeagle Ranger Medium with Yellow Pouches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefvagabond

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a used medium Zeagle Ranger for sale. It's still in very good condition. I took it out for a test dive a little over a month ago to make sure it works before I sell it but prior to that I had not used it in over a year. The BCD still worked flawlessly; it holds air, inflates and dumps just fine. The ripcord works just fine and I can point you to a video on how to put it back. A few of the grommets show some oxidation but that is purely cosmetic and can be painted over if you like. The bladder is in excellent condition as I always washed that very carefully, so no salt crystals in there. I stored it with the bladder partially inflated in a dry area. This model does not have the rear trim weight pouches, but you can buy some and attach them if you want. Also the inflator does not screw off to be attached to a garden hose, but you can replace that if you like. I include two yellow pouches with this; honestly you need the yellow pouches.

This is a great BCD and the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I ended up going back to a jacket style BCD.

Asking $300 + shipping.

IMG_20121121_140455.jpgIMG_20121121_140447.jpgIMG_20121121_140523.jpg

Edit: This BCD has maybe 40-50 dives on it.

I'm thinking of this bcd for someone. Do you mind sharing your height and weight?

Sure, I am 5'11" and 165 pounds. I have let a friend use it before and he's 5'8" and 180 pounds. It fit both of us perfectly.

Zeagle's size chart says a medium should fit waist sizes 33-41 inches and shoulder to waist sizes 18-22 inches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom