Zeagle N2ition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpatmore

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at getting a Zeagle N2ition computer. Can anyone tell me if you bend it, will it still work in gauge mode, or will it be unusable for the lockout period ? Its not clear in the manual.

Thanks
John

Thanks Scott. I have asked around some more since posting my original post, and have been told that pressing the reset button on the back will then allow you to use it in gauge mode ....

It means the computer will not function. Usually for 24 hours before it will work properly again. Supposedly a safety factor.

If I ever get first hand experience, I will post back and let you know !

Scott,

1.) is Zeagle going to include the 'soft pad case' for it comes with the comparable Dive Rite computer? (or offer it as an option). It's just a nice way to store it and keep from buttons being pushed in your dive bag.

2.) Is Zeagle going to sell it with either the tec-bungy or wrist strap as a whole unit like the comparable Dive Rite system comes? (The Dive Rite one, when you get it, you can get it with the bungy-strap instead of having to buy it seperately)

Scott,

1.) is Zeagle going to include the 'soft pad case' for it comes with the comparable Dive Rite computer? (or offer it as an option). It's just a nice way to store it and keep from buttons being pushed in your dive bag.

2.) Is Zeagle going to sell it with either the tec-bungy or wrist strap as a whole unit like the comparable Dive Rite system comes? (The Dive Rite one, when you get it, you can get it with the bungy-strap instead of having to buy it seperately)

Mike -

We may offer it as an option...I am not ready to commit to that yet though - cause you guys will hold me to it!! :wink:

2. There are no plans to offer it with the wrist mount as a whole unit, but you never know. I'll look into it!!

We are working on a console for it now, due to popular demand. We have some pretty cool ideas (I think) and are just waiting for the rapid prototypes to get here.

Maybe I will put up a few photos so you guys can give feedback!!

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom