Zeagle model comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigsnowdog

Contributor
Reaction score
What are the important differences between the Zeagle Ranger and the Zeagle Ranger LTD? What prompted the development of the LTD?

The Ranger LTD was designed to be kind of a "test platform" for cool things we wanted to try.

This year, the main differences are:

Unique color combo of "Smoke Grey and Black" as the standard color.

A right side shoulder dump.

A new shoulder platform that provdies a more comfortable and personal fit.

The Ranger LTD is also the only Zeagle BC to come with the zip on attachment platform and yellow weight pouches as standard equipment.

Also, for the "Made in the USA" crowd, every Ranger LTD is made right here in Florida.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Scott

The Ranger LTD was designed to be kind of a "test platform" for cool things we wanted to try.

This year, the main differences are:

Unique color combo of "Smoke Grey and Black" as the standard color.

A right side shoulder dump.

A new shoulder platform that provdies a more comfortable and personal fit.

The Ranger LTD is also the only Zeagle BC to come with the zip on attachment platform and yellow weight pouches as standard equipment.

Also, for the "Made in the USA" crowd, every Ranger LTD is made right here in Florida.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Scott

Your website says you have to have purchased from you before to qualify for your 30% anniversary discount sale. Is that correct? The 30% discount is not available to a first time purchaser of a BCD or set of regulators?

I was getting seriously interested in your products and even talked to one of your customer service people on the phone today, asking questions about BCD's and regulators. If the discount is not available to a first time buyer, I would not be able to be interested.

If the discount is not available to a first time buyer, I would not be able to be interested.

Technically your are able to be interested, but would choose not to be.

I guess it's hard to reward pre-first-time-non-buyers for their loyalty. LOL.

If you need to remove and replace weights in the water, is that possible with the Ranger or Ranger LTD? Does this require threading this cable through holes, or is there some quick detach method available?

If you get in the water without weights, is it conveniently possible to put on your weights, or some amount of your weight?

Technically your are able to be interested, but would choose not to be.

I guess it's hard to reward pre-first-time-non-buyers for their loyalty. LOL.

I haven't heard of a single dealer asking if you actually are a previous customer yet. In other words, you should be fine.

Changing weights on the bcd is as simple as un-zipping one of the side pockets and pulling the weights out or putting some in. In the water or not its still pretty easy.

When you receive your new bcd you should take a hop in a pool and practice swapping weights around just so you know where they are by touch.

The rip cord you are speaking of is only used if you dump your weights in an emergency. If for some reason your rip cord is pulled, it takes less than 10 minuets to restring the cord system. It is not difficult at all and is something else you should be familiar with before you take your Zeagle BCD diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom