Zeagle flathead 7 with din adapter and Octo Z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony7781

Contributor
Reaction score
Staten Island, NY - Now you can see why I am tryin
# of dives
0 - 24
I am trying to get engaged so I am selling my scuba equipment. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I finally got around to tasking pics, so if you want to see any pics just message m,e and Ill email them to you. I hate to see all this great equipment get NO use. It sucks that I have to leave this amazing sport behind but I want to start a new life with my girlfriend and this will allow to get there sooner. Serious inquiries only, please dont try to low ball me :shakehead:
I finally got around to take pics of all the gear, so if your interested message me and Ill send you pics

I have lots of little extras like booties, fog gel, orings, whistles, log book holders etc. Ill throw in a little extra for anyone who wants

brand new Large Zeagle Ranger LTD, never touched the water, $750.
Large Zeagle Stiletto (Excellent Condition), used on 3 dives in Cabo, $450.
brand new XL 7mm Camaro Stingray wetsuit, $225
Zeagle Flathead 7 with Din adapter and Tusa mini Gauge attached, used on 3 dives in Cabo $625
Zeagle Octo-Z, used on 3 dives in Cabo, $150
XL Scuba Pro Jet SiFins with XS Scuba Sprinf Straps, $125
Dive Caddy - complete first Gen (All logos blacked out nsince I dont like people to know I was traveling with Dive Gear, $175
Atomic Aquatics Blue SubFrame Mask, $75
Atomic Aquatics SV1 Snorkel, $45
EANX manual and DVD, $35
eRDPml, $10

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom