Closed Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe BC - sized for a S/M user

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
For sale is a complete Zeagle Express Tech Deluxe travel BC. Used twice, so it's in nearly perfect condition. It is a great BP/W style travel BC, and you have a lot of flexibility with how to configure it. It also comes completely apart for travel as seen in the pictures.

This BC comes as a one-size fits all, but the harness(es) have been cut. It would therefore be best suited for a small or medium sized person as is, or you could purchase more webbing and make your own longer harness. As currently configured, I have swapped in a "continuous" harness in place of the two piece harness it originally came with. It isn't a true continuous harness because of how harnesses attach to soft travel plates (see pictures). I will include both harnesses + some additional D-rings I added.

Includes:
- 24lb horseshoe wing
- soft travel plate
- cam band straps x 2
- quick release weight system
- original harness (top bit is 2" stiff webbing, bottom bit is regular 2" webbing)
- solid harness (2" stiff webbing, this is a custom add-on)

$280 OBO shipped in the CONUS. Does not include my ugly carpet.

Attachments

• IMG_6491.jpg
    IMG_6491.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_6498.jpg
    IMG_6498.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_6493.jpg
    IMG_6493.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_6494.jpg
    IMG_6494.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_6499.jpg
    IMG_6499.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_6497.jpg
    IMG_6497.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 167
Great simple, warm water rig. The zip touch pouches list for $80 by themselves (a bit overpriced IMO but is what it is). I dive an ET and would buy this one for spares, but Zeagle/Huish just replaced my 8 year old wing with nearly 1000 dives (incl. hose & inflator) for free when it developed a small leak in the seam. There's not much else to go wrong. I've dragged mine all over the planet. Good luck with your sale. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom