Zeagle Express Tech BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahorsey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Deadman Valley, BC ( 100 km from Kamloops)
# of dives
100 - 199
Like new BC, about 30 dives on it. About $ 169 Canadian.
BP/wing hybrid with thick composite backplate. Compact, lightweight, simple, solid. Unique webbing harness, so it fits nearly everyone, with two cautions: very big guys may need to buy 10 ' of webbing or so, since I shortened it a bit. And its not really ideal for very narrow shoulders. Leaves front of body completely free. 2 rear dump valves, 24 lb lift (bladder can be exchanged, BC is prepared to be reconfigured to accommodate doubles). Double tank bands, bladder retractor. Fully loaded with accessories: 2 D-rings, removable padding for shoulder straps and back/lumbar area, Zeagle Ripcord quick dump weight system (one pull dumps both), inner mesh weight baggies for ease of loading. Review here [http://www.dailyscubadiving.com/zeagle-express-tech-buoyancy-compensator-review/]

Attachments

• IMG_3206.jpg
    IMG_3206.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3214.jpg
    IMG_3214.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_3211.jpg
    IMG_3211.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 255
Im a 6ft (195lb) dude, can you give me a strap measurement or may I ask what "size" the gentleman in the photos are?
to determine if I need to buy new straps or not. Thanks!

Third! Man I hope you guys decide not to buy this rig so I can get it!

Sorry, guys hate to be that guy that ruins the party:shocked2:. But earlier this morning (after my 8am post) she PM'd me with her email, answered my questions and was paypal'ed. Im guessing once she gets a chance she will close it.

If it helps, these were my other options in case we have similar tastes.

If you call they can swap in a 32# hog

or

Brand new $248.40 free shipping [with 6% cashback - google it for details]

Thank y'all for you interest, guys, but sobe got it. Early bird and all.. He was SO quick! Better luck next time, and, sobe, enjoy! It was a pleasure dealing with you. BC sent off yesterday morning, will send you tracking number as soon as I sorted all my paperwork from a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom