Zeagle Envoy regulator, Zeagle Envoy octo, Tusa gauges

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Dive Gear - Zeagle Envoy regulator, Zeagle Envoy octo, Tusa gauges

I have two regulator sets like this, they are the same except for the color of the storage bag. These are in BRAND NEW condition and have only been used on 2 days of diving, 3 dives per day. Nothing is wrong with them, we just haven't had time/money to do much diving so they have sat in the closet. I have the receipt for their purchase which allows you to transfer the factory registration and warranty. They were both purchased together at www.scubatoys.com

This is the kit I bought...each regulator set sells for $579 and that is on sale, these retail for $725 each!!!
Zeagle Envoy Deluxe Regulator Package discounts on sale Zeagle

Again I have two sets of these, if I sell one I will change the add, if I sell both I will take it down. I am 2 hours south of Atlanta in Columbus but I can meet someone. I can also ship them but I will only ship when I have payment.

$375 for each regulator set or $700 for both.

Zeagle1.jpgZeagle2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom