Zeagle Down Under..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I took a recommendation of almightywife to purchase my Zeagle products in my home country of Australia rather than picking them up on holidays in the States. For those Aussies or visitors to Oz considering buying Zeagle in Australia, the one and only dealer Chris from Dive Tub is great.

Although Dive Tub is based on the West Coast, (the other side of the country to where I am to be located), getting gear to us East Coasters is not an issue and Chris is a wealth of recommendations and assistance and was always prompt to answer any of my questions.

Although as I am out of the country so won't get to use my gear as soon as I would like, if the product is as efficient and reliable as the Australian stockist, I will never get out of the water!

Thanks Chris and thanks almightywife for the advice :D

Anyone know if ScubaToys will remain the only ones to sell the Zeagle Brigade BCD, or is Dive Tub in WA willing to do the mix and match of a 35lb wing bladder to the Ranger harness?

Well the only real way to know would be to contact Chris & ask. I'll bet the blood sucking scoundrel will be more than happy to mix & match your money out of your pocket. :)

Anyone know if ScubaToys will remain the only ones to sell the Zeagle Brigade BCD, or is Dive Tub in WA willing to do the mix and match of a 35lb wing bladder to the Ranger harness?

Thanks for the Kudos guys.

Gday Hal, no problems at all with a mixing & matching any BCD to any wing, just tell me what you would like and we will build it for you.

Hey if it turns out to be a good combination I will name it after you :wink:

Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom