Zeagle Customer Service: A++

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had been having problems with my regulators leaking/bubbling all the time, but especially in the last 1k psi of a tank. I couldn't seem to get any of the local shops to fix them in such a way that the problem wouldn't keep coming back, so much so that I almost thought about selling them and buying a different brand because I couldn't seem to get a permanent fix anywhere.

So I called up Zeagle (Huish), and told the op what was happening, that it didn't seem fixable on/off for the past ~year, had sent them to various shops for various services to try to fix it, and they said to ship them back to the factory for a check. I pretty much said, I hate my regs and if you don't find anything wrong with them, I won't believe you.

The second they got them, that very day they pretty much replaced all the inner parts of my regs, and shipped them right back to me and as of my second dive on them today, still no problems :D:D And all of this was free, because they were still in warranty.

Thanks for the speedy fix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom