Closed Zeagle BCD (x2)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Used, fresh water (may have been in salt once or twice). Selling for my deceased buddy's widow.

Zeagle Concept with Integrated weights - $175
1658241324225.jpeg
1658241333302.jpeg

Zeagle BCD (with ripcord system) - $150

1658241351544.jpeg
1658241361981.jpeg

Add to cost for actual shipping.

Located in Thousand Islands Region. Could deliver between Alex Bay/Syracuse/Rochester/Buffalo along I81 or I90 when I travel between. Cash to me or can arrange PayPal (FF) to her as well as shipping arrangements.

Can consider offers, but lets get his widow some money...

Thanks for supporting your friend's family. Do you have any idea as to the BCDs' sizes? Or maybe have an approximate size of your buddy when he used these?

@ROUS - he was 6' tall, very skinny but 44/46 or maybe a little bigger jacket (IIRC)....

I do not remember seeing size tags on them. I will be there again in two weeks...

Okay, thanks. If you see any sizes or other info, please post here or send me a DM.

Cool of you to handle this for your buddy...... You're a good friend. Good luck with the sale! That Concept looks like it would make a GREAT travel BC and looks to be in great shape... The double tank straps are a real nice bonus for added security! I use a Zeagle Stiletto for warm water / travel..... which is similar...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom