Z240 issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gary-ramey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. So long I had to creat another account. With that said I have a problem I’d like to share:
I own 2 Inon Z240s. I’ve been diving fine with them the entire week. This morning on a snorkel trip one of the charge/ready light would not come on. The other was fine. I noticed the other light was out during the trip. I initially thought it was a problem with batteries but when I got back to the room and put some fresh alkaline batteries in boyh strobes are still dead. No flooding occurred. When I first insert batteries in one the light comes on then goes out. I’ve owned them for 15 years so it might just be coincidental that both died together. Any thoughts. Charging a fresh set of batteries as I type but outside of that it’s a head scratcher

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom