Z Knife's & Lp-28" hose sale from TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
We just got in some Z-knifes with different color knife holders. When ordering these please specify your holder color in the comment section. The knife holder comes in black, red, green and pink.. The holder has a slot on the back for 2 inch webbing to go thru also! Your price on these little knifes are $8.95!!

I also have low pressure 28 inch regulator hoses for only $8.95!! These have the 3/8 fitting not the 1/2 inch ones..

When ordering these please make sure you put in the comment box Scubaboard forum special to receive this price..

I will also adjust the price to reflect the sale pricing!!

Regards
Randy

Thanks,

The little Z knifes have been a great little seller and we are glad to pass along this sale to all you divers...

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me by email at randy@techdivinglimited.com .... We have been super busy so I'm sorry for any delay in getting back to you all....

Have a great dive weekend!!
Be Safe
Randy

Back
Top Bottom