Yuma/Sea of Cortez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have the option of diving lake pleasant up near phoenix or heading down to san carlos for diving in the sea of cortez.

Not much in Yuma. There's Lake Martinez just outside of Yuma. I haven't dived it, but I don't think it would really be worth it. Head up to Lake Havasu a couple of hours north. Again, not much there. There are a couple of shore dive areas, but my experience there hasn't been that great. If you drive another hour and a half from Lake Havasu, you'll hit Lake Mohave, which is pretty decent diving. You can stay in Laughlin for about $20/night. I'll be there the beginning of January. Check out the this thread for my calendar and the dates. If you want to join us, let me know. We'd be more than happy to have you join us. San Carlos is pretty good diving, but it will be an 8-10 hour drive from Yuma.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom