YS90Dx or YS90Auto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Could anyone please recommend which one would be better for me as I have a C-5050 as well as the PT-015. I'm not the greatest photographer, and I am not the best at changing and evaluating all kinds of settings underwater if that helps anything. Thanks a ton, I'm looking at getting one before I head to Aruba.

Welcome to the diving world and this board. I think the reason you haven't had any responses to you post until now is that your topic has come up and been answered many times already. If you look on the main photography page, you'll see a post from garibaldi on "strobes", which asks the same question you asked regarding auto and dx. Try following the suggestions there and if you have remaining unanswered questions, feel free to ask again.

You won't find many users of the YS90Auto here. Several of us use the YS90DX and can answer questions specific to that strobe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom