Your thoughts on Camera Tables?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a little tool kit - needle nose pliers, allen keys, screwdrivers etc would be handy too.

Thanks everyone, great replies, i appreciate the time you have taken. I will definitely take some of the suggestions to heart, in fact have ordered lights with magnifying glasses already.

Seems everyone is most concerned with power surges and enough outlets. Not to worry i will set up protected power strips on them all.

I will get some photos up when all is ready to go.
Mike

Does anyone really use the airguns? Seems odd to me. If you're trying to get out fibers, etc., all the air's gonna do is redistribute the gunk.

I used them on the liveaboard before opening the housing and removing my CF card for downloading between dives. Sometimes we had only an hour between dives, and that wasn't enough time to dry housings by normal evaporation, so everyone I saw using them used them to spray off any droplets that may have remained around the housing backs. I didn't see anybody using them to blow out dust.

As long as the pressure is low.

The guys at SubAquatic passed on that airguns at about 50 psi are easily capable of displacing o-rings, even the ones on controls and strobe bulkheads.

All the best, James

Back
Top Bottom