Your favorite Lembeh dive op???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just finished downloading my dive info from KBR, and I have to change my post on the time limit. They were aiming at 60 minute dives, but my computer says 59 minutes to an hour 17 or so - mostly in the 1:10 range (and all dictated by air). So the frequent repetition of the dive limit at the dock might be more a formality than anything else.

Taxgeek

Trying to find plane ticket from Denpasar Bali to Manado so I can dive Lembeh. After searching the net I can only find tickets for $800 which of course is outrageous.
Are there any other airports to book from that may be cheaper. I tried Gardula (SP) airlines. Can I get cheaper tickets once I'm there?

Don't have any direct experience of this but would try contacting Safari tours in Manado - run by a Brit called Jeremy. Long established and well respected - see if they can help. Searching on Manado Safari Tours should find the site.

I stayed at the Kasawari Lodge and absolutely loved it. It is elegant and comfortable. The staff is incredibly attentive and welcoming. They seem really happy with their employers, and pass this contentment into everything they do. Their photo facilities and dive operation was flawless and effecient. You can't miss there.
:D :D

KBR is one of the best dive resorts i've been to - I knew that I would be returning even before I left. Good diving, good food, even good wine - what more could you want?

Back
Top Bottom