Your chance to provide reef managers with input

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a Ph.D. student at Texas A&M University (USA) doing research on SCUBA diver preferences for coral reef management. We're looking for U.S. residents over 18 yrs. old and who have saltwater diving experience to participate.

Participation consists of filling out a questionnaire. It should take less than 15 minutes to complete. If you are interested in participating, please send your snail mail address in an email to michael.sorice@tamu.edu. This research is being conducted by Texas A&M University so any information you provide will be strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of this project.

If you want to know more about the project, check out:
http://lutra.tamu.edu/hdlab/statprefflyer.htm
Thanks for your help!

double posted. Tech admin gets jittery when you post the same message on more than one forum. Just leave it on one... most people find the message anyhow.

Mike, where are my forms?! It's been like two weeks! Remember to send me a spare for Dr. Wicksten.

Hey archman,

Yeah, I already got in trouble for multiple posts. Didn't know it was inappropriate. Anyway, did you send me your snail mail address? Also, send me a separate snail mail for Dr. Wicksten and I'll add him to the list too. You can email me at michael.sorice@tamu.edu

As for the actual survey, we don't start it until we finish recruiting participants. The survey will begin in June.

Best,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom