You got to ban that Rock and Roll music!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9:
Mmmm....cherry cola....actually, I dont get it.
Paulie: Get him a Madonna.
Paulie: [to Jack] Know who Madonna is right?
Jack: Who?
Paulie: Shirley Temple without the cherry.

Rap is banned in my house and in my car.
Louie Louie is not.
Rick

RICHinNC:
And the down side would be??????
There is no down side. If I had known that rap was coming, I would have enjoyed disco a lot more.

Rick Murchison:
Rap is banned in my house and in my car.
Louie Louie is not.
Rick

I wish I could ban it in my house and car!

Kids drive by with it playing so loud in their cars that it shakes my whole house with that thump, thump, thump...and on and on. You stop at a stop light and you have to roll up your windows and cover your ears because 5 will get you 10 that there's some jerk with a car stereo playing that vile junk loud enough to rattle your brains around the inside of your head.

Asault is what it is. A person should have the right to put whatever vile garbage they want into their own ear but I want the right to prevent them from forcing it into my ear! Heck your ears have nothing to do with it. You can feel the vibrations right through the bottom of your feet! I want to protected my feet too!

MgicTwnger:
There is no down side. If I had known that rap was coming, I would have enjoyed disco a lot more.

LOL one of the reasons I quit working in bands was because all the clubs we worked in were turning into disco clubs. I was convinced that it was the end of music. Then...it got bad.

dlndavid:
What next? Maybe they'll ban rap.

simbrooks:
I am crossing my fingers on this one!
Me too!

RICHinNC:
And the down side would be??????
No down side, I was hoping they would, can't stand the stuff.

I can't stand it either, but I don't want it banned. If someone else wants to listen to it, I could care less. I am with Mike F on this, stuff whatever you want into YOUR ears, that is your choice. But PLEASE let me have the same choice, don't FORCE me to listen to your music.

Anyone have a small bazooka for sale? I promise I will put it to good use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom