You cannot possibly be DIR unless...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You cannot possibly be DIR unless...

You have a complete and utter contempt for the way Chugwhump and his friends dive.

Chug
Likes to tweak the DIR people.

I just utter contempt for anyone who tells me how to dive. Can you imagine if half the crap people say to you on this forum was said on a boat or at a dive site? There would be fist fights.

KY:
The cat must be branded with a Blue H, and have half its brain and sense of reason removed.

Naturally, the redundant black cats would know *everything*

*All* answers to *every* contingency is a natural result of their blackness. There is nothing that they don't know and nothing that they didn't anticipate. They are perrrrrfection incarnate.

R..

And the funny part is, people think that DIR people are the ones with poor attitudes towards other divers.

And yeah, I get that this thread is supposed to be humorous, but it's comments like these that help foster an "us vs. them" type of mentality.

I thought this thread was about cats . . . :idk:

And the funny part is, people think that DIR people are the ones with poor attitudes towards other divers.

And yeah, I get that this thread is supposed to be humorous, but it's comments like these that help foster an "us vs. them" type of mentality.

ummmm suck it up princess... its a play on stereo types..

like for instance:

1. All irish are alcoholic, and stupid

2. All germans want to invade small countries

3. All french are cheese eating surrender monkeys

4. All english complain and whine

5. All Americans think everyone is envious about America

6. All Italians are romantic cowards

7. All mexicans are lazy

8. All new zealanders are backward, sheep shaggers... hmm that one might be true however... :D

KY:
ummmm suck it up princess... its a play on stereo types..

So why do you feel the need to perpetuate them?

because i have a sense of humour, and can laugh at myself??

being part french, german, kiwi, and irish,, i should apparently like invading small countries, surrendering as soon as i can while eating cheese and sausages, all while drinking copius amounts of beer and shagging sheep!!?!?

Tell you what, the Welsh must be cacking themselves at the moment.......

Last edited by divermike1011; January 24th, 2011 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Just read the date on the post!

:popcorn: Did not seem to bother anyone else, tho
You leave the door open a crack, and you never know what will crawl in

You know, I just wanted a damn kitten, lol. We very briefly cat sat for our neighbors and I forgot how much fun they can be. The dogs didn't know what to think, but Miss Kitty used her claws effectively and they left her alone. Maybe when we get back to the mainland I'll talk my wife into letting me get one.

Michael

For what it's worth, I thought KY's and Diver0001's posts were clever and funny . . . if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom