Yogic Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitetip

Reaction score
Strange sights are often seen under the great blue !

Behold ... Nathan , a natural underwater specimen , with the added bonus of being able to conduct Yogic phylosophy ( possibly Kundulini ) at 20 odd metres of depth !

Methinks the chap is half fish anyway , but he's great fun to dive with and one of the best instructors i've met in my forays below the briny .

Currently in Algarvian waters , where the surprises are manyfold , including the most humongous king lobster we've ever seen , young Nathan is also very handy at getting people out of trouble .

Many thanks for your efforts at Gaivota in June Mate !

I reckon you deserve recognition and many plaudits.!

Dive safe

Is this the same thing as Tantric Scuba?:D :D :D

Heehee! I have a similar photo of myself. I guess it's not a surprise that a lot of people reach a higher conciousness while submerged! :D

Cool pics.....they remind me of my first dive instructor in Jordan. He used to love floating like that in the water....he looked a bit like a monk as well, so guess he really was going for the higher plain look :wink:

Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom