Yipppeee!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It's here...my new strobe :D . So as soon as I finish work I am going to play with the new arms, tray and strobe to get it ready for early next week when I can get in the water again.

Cross your fingers that I can make all the parts match up!

Yay! Christmas in July! Enjoy.

If I may ask, who did you order the Z220s(?) from?

Ordered from Yuzo...he got in on the next plane once they were back in stock (two weeks earlier than he thought they would be). Aussie Post fluffed about for over a week, but still it isn't bad.

Only thing I am finding now is I seem to not be able to find the piece I need to connect the strobe head to my arms!! Probably just a blonde moment on this end, but frustrating none the less...

44.gif

alcina:
Ordered from Yuzo...he got in on the next plane once they were back in stock (two weeks earlier than he thought they would be). Aussie Post fluffed about for over a week, but still it isn't bad.
What did AusPost do? Everytime I've ordered from Yuzo via EMS the stuff is on my desk in 3-4 days flat. Different story from the US.

Only thing I am finding now is I seem to not be able to find the piece I need to connect the strobe head to my arms!! Probably just a blonde moment on this end, but frustrating none the less...
What arms and trays did you get?

ReyeR - gets to Melbourne really quickly...two days. Then takes one or two days to clear customs (logged in 02/07; logged out 04/07). For you it would immediately be sorted and head to Sydney on the next plane/truck. For WA it then gets loaded on a truck, wanders its way to Perth, lollygags around Perth for a while where it is resorted and then it gets on yet another camel to me. Aussie Post estimates 10 days from Melbourne to me. I got it in six :wink: from the time it was logged out of Melbourne. Not bad but very frustrating to have it so near yet so far...

...admitedly not as frustrating as not having this one piece is proving to be...

oops, forgot...I have a digital tray, one ULCS arm and a couple of Ike arms. I sent all of the bits I had to Yuzo & Ryan (tray etc) when I ordered so they knew what I needed. I am sure the bit is here somewhere or something...no time to look at it right now, but will get to it tomorrow...

Melbourne to Perth by truck?!? Who uses trucks these days :11: :D ? AusPost I guess!

Might help you find it: who did you order the strobe adaptor from? Is it the Inon or ULCS adaptor?

From Ryan.

He supplied the ULCS digital tray/handle for it to work with my existing ULCS arm. Should be able to use dual strobes with the set-up according to our discussions.

I see no extra pieces :(

Ryan is away until the 12th...

Aaaargh! Hate that! :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom