Yet another scuba death at Tioman (Black Pearl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Phil, I don't have any more information on this diver. For skinny folk, 28 degrees can be pretty cold fairly quickly. It sounds like he just panicked. You know how easy that can be with those poorly trained Malaysians, right Bubbles?

singaporeans should be banned from diving! they go to tioman to dive because there's no where in singapore to dive, they make up a minority of divers in tioman but account for all of the accidents. Pulau Aur has been destroyed by coral kicking singaporean divers. when i read recently that divers will have to pay rm200 to dive there from now on i was very pleased that the sealife will get a chance to recover. i think singaporeans should be charged rm200 a day to dive tioman as well since they also contribute more than their share to its destruction and also give it a bad name due to their lack of any aquatic ability. if singaporeans must leave the city and take a break from starring at their phones, go to indonesia!
But the victim is reported to be a male MALAYSIAN!!!
What is that going to do with Singaporean?

singaporeans should be banned from diving! they go to tioman to dive because there's no where in singapore to dive, they make up a minority of divers in tioman but account for all of the accidents. Pulau Aur has been destroyed by coral kicking singaporean divers. when i read recently that divers will have to pay rm200 to dive there from now on i was very pleased that the sealife will get a chance to recover. i think singaporeans should be charged rm200 a day to dive tioman as well since they also contribute more than their share to its destruction and also give it a bad name due to their lack of any aquatic ability. if singaporeans must leave the city and take a break from starring at their phones, go to indonesia!

Can you shift your vitriol somewhere? How is this constructive? You just displayed how bigoted you are.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom