Yet Another C5050 owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tommer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just purchased and received a new C5050 from buydig.com, was overwhelm by how many buttons in this little thing. I have been visiting this board frequently like it is my daily nourishment. You guys are awesome. It has been 2 years since I got my OW license. I purposely waited to get more familiar with the diving side. I strongly recommend to those new divers, learn how to dive first before you get into uw photography. I have seen careless and unexperienced diver step on those precious corals. This is just my thought. Now, I just need to find some time to get familiar with my new C5050. Looking forward to my housing too which will be here sometimes on Friday.

Tommer

Welcome to the Oly Club and Congratulations! I had the same thought the first time I saw an Oly PT-15 housing....Look at all the buttons! But after using it for awhile, I found out you don't really use them all U/W.

Spend a few days reading the posts in these photo forums, there's a wealth of info here. You'll find answers to questions you didn't even know you had!

Tommer:
Now, I just need to find some time to get familiar with my new C5050.
Tommer
Tommer,

Are you familiar with our Olympus User Group? As a new user, you're a perfect candidate! Actually, experienced users are perfect candidates also because we help each other.

Click here for our user group forum and we hope to see you at our June 21st meeting!

Thanks Dee, yes, I do read this photography forum quiet often, this is how I found out about the C5050, digital graphics is not new to me but digital camera is....we all know you answered half of these posts. keep up the good work Dee. but don’t expect any images soon, I just used up my vacation last month, spend 5 days on a liveboard in Thailand. (this is my 4th year in a row now) ssra if you are reading this. Thailand is AWESOME...........I’ll have to wait till next year for some decent shot. For those of you that live around here in OC know what I am talking about.

I’ll check into those Olympic user group kelphelper, thanks for the adivce, is the meeting always falls on Monday?

Tommer

Tommer:
I’ll check into those Olympic user group kelphelper, thanks for the adivce, is the meeting always falls on Monday?

Tommer
No, it varies from one month to another. Hopefully we will find a night of the week that fits best for the most divers. We tend to be a busy bunch!

Back
Top Bottom