Yes!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParamedicDiver1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well the results are in and I passed my state boards...I am a RN!

The trauma gods must have lost their minds!!!!!!! :wink:

The trauma gods have picked you as their most recent intrument of pain infliction?! Sweeeet! You'll do an excellent job exercising your rights to drive a 14g pipette into a drunks arm to set a simple ringer! Congrats!

Congrats Scott! Nice way to end the week- now you have the weekend to celebrate!

ParamedicDiver1:
Well the results are in and I passed my state boards...I am a RN!

The trauma gods must have lost their minds!!!!!!! :wink:

Any advice for nursing school ? ( Im just finishing my pre reqs)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

NICE!

way to go. that is a LOT of hard work :wink:

CBulla:
The trauma gods have picked you as their most recent intrument of pain infliction?! Sweeeet! You'll do an excellent job exercising your rights to drive a 14g pipette into a drunks arm to set a simple ringer! Congrats!

As a paramedic...they already had that right :)

Paul in VT
FF/EMT Hazmat/Rescue Tech

PaulChristenson:
As a paramedic...they already had that right :)

Paul in VT
FF/EMT Hazmat/Rescue Tech

LOL...too true, I've been a Paramedic for the last 13 years, but got tired of not being paid an adequate wage. So, by just going back to school for 1 year (my college had a Paramedic-to-RN Transition Track) I have almost doubled my payrate! Finally I can afford my habit...I mean Scuba Diving. :wink:

Cozoholic:
Any advice for nursing school ? ( Im just finishing my pre reqs)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

Well, study your butt off, and get involved in a study group as soon as possible. And don't be the smartest one in your study group...lol...but not the dumbest one either. :wink:

In all seriousness, just focus on studying and know that when it is all over it will be worth it. Keep your eye on the prize.

Let me know if you need anything and feel free to PM me if you want to vent about school.

ParamedicDiver1:
Well, study your butt off, and get involved in a study group as soon as possible. And don't be the smartest one in your study group...lol...but not the dumbest one either. :wink:

In all seriousness, just focus on studying and know that when it is all over it will be worth it. Keep your eye on the prize.

Let me know if you need anything and feel free to PM me if you want to vent about school.

Be careful what you wish for... :wink:

Do you think being a paramedic helped you through nursing school? It scares the S* out of me ( the thought of nursing school) Ive never been an A student, always worked my butt off for C's no matter what or how hard I studied...Ive heard horror stories...On an average, how much did you study?

What kind of program did you do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom