Yellow Halcyon??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just saw a craigslist posting for a 40# eclipse. The wing had a bright yellow ring around the edge and the Halcyon labels were also bright yellow. Just curious as to when Halcyon was yellow instead of blue!?

Kind of liked it . . .

Guy

the blue and yellow wings where sold in the EU region for a short time as a special edition thingy if I recall correctly

the wing described by Guy is indeed a rental unit. It is identical to its black counterpart. These wings are seen on the used market from time to time when shops close and sell their rental gear. There have also been some 'custom' wings made from time to time.

So you guys (and gals) like a bit of color on your Halcyon?

I had a lovely Eclipse Stealth.... but the stitching failed.... and it was replaced by a 'normal' Eclipse sob sob sob :crying: :crying: :crying:

I just saw a craigslist posting for a 40# eclipse. The wing had a bright yellow ring around the edge and the Halcyon labels were also bright yellow. Just curious as to when Halcyon was yellow instead of blue!?

Kind of liked it . . .

Guy
Rentals are yellow and black
we have a rack full of those except for the one that was stolen from us and I am on the hunt for that one.
Anyone in Southern California trying to sell a yellow one is probobly selling that one Since we are the only shop to rent halcyon backplates and wings in our area
Where was that CList post from?

SDUA had them as well and sold them off when they went under.

Rentals are yellow and black
we have a rack full of those except for the one that was stolen from us and I am on the hunt for that one.
Anyone in Southern California trying to sell a yellow one is probobly selling that one Since we are the only shop to rent halcyon backplates and wings in our area
Where was that CList post from?

So you guys (and gals) like a bit of color on your Halcyon?

Like this?

img_10199.jpg

I wouldnt mind dark blue accent and such, but the pink.. it's too much

The black/yellow MC-Systems are as said before the colors for rental equipment. The new training Infinitys will be black/yellow as well but will also have a webbing with yellow Hs.

Pic of the H2Spec EU edition:

37995_1289616335631_1686926174_578830_1099007_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom