YDT's on the H2OBelow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We dove the YDT's (Navy Dive Tenders) today on board the H2O Below. Two great dives. The water is still around 64 and the vis was still around 30 feet. Everyone aboard had a great time looking at the fish - Red Snapper, AJs and Grouper. Not really sure what the state of Florida is saying about Red Snapper shortages but we saw plenty. I had a great time with the shells. Lots of really great Olive Shells which are hard to find on the beach. There are lots of dead sand dollars on the north YDT. The south YDT had a good size turtle sleeping until we showed up.

It was a great day diving both the YDT's which are just a short distance apart. The surface interval was warm and sunny. The seas were less than 1 foot coming back in. Very pleasant.

Sounds great. Take in pictures that you can post? And what was the website for the photo albums?

I didn't even take the camera. I was to worried about turning turtle and floating to the surface feet first in the dry suit.

The website is Mypublisher.com. Also try Kodakgallery.com or just go to Walmart - they make them too.

Back
Top Bottom