YD's on scubaboard, sign in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And me another YDer (thats Yorkshire diver) although l'm not from anywhere near yorkshire, they're all northern monkeys up there, l live on the outskirts of london.

Paul, it'll be good to meet you at LIDS, for you on the wrong side of the pond thats London International Dive Show. :D

diving dude:
And me another YDer (thats Yorkshire diver) although l'm not from anywhere near yorkshire, they're all northern monkeys up there, l live on the outskirts of london.

Paul, it'll be good to meet you at LIDS, for you on the wrong side of the pond thats London International Dive Show. :D

Good Man :wink:

I,ll be in the Bar admiring my work :eyebrow:

The Diving Dasiy stand is just across from the bar :D :D :D :D :D

Kim:
Please just tell me that you're all narked.......:06:
Not narked it all just a case of mild testoterone poisoning...happens all the time to YDrs

*runs off laffing*

<waves>

Hello :)

I'm a YDer but have been on this forum for yonks.

And I'm known as 'intothebigblue'. :wink:

Another YD'er as well. Not from yorkshire, or even the UK, but I have a friend who is a tyke.
I like YD as no one gets offended when I talk normally. Yanks can be so sensitive...

However I can't surf YD at work my mail marshall blocks it so I am an infrequent visitor...

Not been on YD for very long but given I'm always searching for extra excuses to procrastinate and get away from writing my thesis I think I might end up spending a fair amount of time on the boards :-/

Another one here! There's a few others that haven't checked in yet.

Dom

Back
Top Bottom