XXL Jet fins w/ spring straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Selling a pair of XXL jets.
I don't use them anymore since I went back to wetsuit diving.
They have GIANT foot pockets. The spring straps were made buy one of the very first DIR/GUE divers in Southern California before spring straps were even available commercially. These fins will never wear out, they will last for the lifetime of 3 divers. They are the most rugged fins ever made.

Asking $75 for three fins...yes, three fins. I'll throw in an extra XXL fin just so you have a backup in case you ever lose one.
Buyer pays shipping.

I can take Visa or M/C over the phone through my regular business.
Sorry, I'm not set up to take Paypal.

Call Eric at (707) 538-1276 office, or (707) 318-2577 cell

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 1,138
Are they still of sale? If so will a size 11 rockboot fit? I'll take them if so..

They are still for sale, but I think a size 11 is too small.
I have a size 13 foot and I have to wear a 6.5 mil sock with a size 15 High Tide Ranger boot pulled over and they are still too floppy.

From what was explained to me, the older XXL jets were designed to go over a size 15 combat boot that would be the biggest that a Navy Seal would wear, and when they would do a beach landing and they would lose the fins and be ready for a ground assault.

I just checked with my LDS today and they confirmed that SP does indeed have a new size between the old XL and XXL, which will be the premium size for larger feet in regular dive booties.

I use mine with size 11 boot with my dry suit. A bit loose but not bad.

What a dilemma I have a size 11 rock boot and Xl jet fins which are to small for the boot. I hadn't heard about the size difference in the older jet fins..
I'll call DUI for confermation on size...

I'll get back to you...

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom