XS Aqualung ProQD i3 and Titan Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Given

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
As it says in the title, I have a XS Pro QD i3. I bought it brand new at my shop dove with it on about 8 dives. Then found out that Aqualung came out the Demensions i3 BC and fell in love with it. So since February it's been sitting in my closet. Along with this BC, I have a Aqualung Titan regulator set up. Comes with ABS octo (cookie style octo) and an analog air/depth gauge. Regulator set up was bought around the same time as the BC but was used less than the BC. After a couple dives I didn't like how big it felt. I'm a small guy so that Reg was too big for me so I ended up getting me a Micron Reg. So here's the breakdown of the 2 items.

Aqualung XS PRO QD i3-$400 obo
IMG_5380.jpg

Aqualung Titan Regulator/ABS Octo/Sunnto Analog air/depth gauge.-$250 obo
IMG_5382.jpg

Or both for $500 shipped.

I know this may seem too good to be true but if you want to contact me just PM me. I just want this awesome BC and reg go to someone who will be able to use it, instead of sitting pretty in my closet. As for payment I accept Paypal, cash, check. For check payments I will mail item(s) once check clears. I will ship USPS w/confimation.

Mahalo for looking.

Regulator SOLD! BC now lowered to $300 shipped anywhere in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom