XL or XXL Travel BCD - warm water in decent working order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ernani

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Looking to buy a used travel BCD. I am diving only warm waters and prefer relatively light weight BCD's.
I don't mind the looks but care for it to be in decent functional condition.
I am 5'11", 265 pounds and need something to go over my pot belly.

I am in California.

Thanks,
Yuval

I have an XL Zeagle Brigade (a Ranger with a smaller bladder, great for travel) for sale. It has been in the water on two Carribean dive trips earlier this year. Total of 18 dives. I've lost some weight and it doesn't fit anymore. I'm 5'11" and at the time weighed 285. It fit perfectly. Zeagle BCs are great because they are adjustable. If you're interested, shoot me a PM or call me at 615-727-3699. It sells on ScubaToys for $399, I'd sell mine for $210 shipped.

that apeks seems a little expensive for someone looking for just a travel BC. that zeagle seems real nice. if you opt to NOT go with the zeagle (don't have any reason not to though), i would consider just putting together a BP/w setup. you can get a harness for $40, an ABS plate for $40, and a wing for around $100 and some xs pockets for weight for about $8 a piece, than a simply sta with cambands for about $60 and you are into a reasonably nice fully adjustable system for around $250/

just my 2c

Back
Top Bottom