XL AquaLung ProQD BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

area51tazz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I also have an XL 2010 AquaLung ProQD BCD available. I bought it because I was living on a cruise ship and didn't have my CressiSub with me. :) This one also no longer fits (Lost too much weight). I've only used it twice, and paid $550 for it. I'd like to get $300 OBO for it.
pro_qd_bk.jpg
Details from Aqualung.com:

The popular Pro QD BC, long considered the mainstay of the industry, is getting a new look and updated with all the latest features including the patented SureLock™ II weight system.

This latest revision now represents the best collection of features on the market for a mid-range BC. Not only does it provide value but it also offers unsurpassed comfort and durability.

The SureLock™ II(patented) weight pockets align themselves and lock into place without even looking. Just insert the pocket until it “clicks”. A simple, single-pull release is all that is needed to jettison the weights in an emergency
The new, proprietary backpack has a built in traction pad to reduce tank slippage as well as a built in carrying handle

A lower gusset along the bottom perimeter provides additional lift without adding bulk under the arms

A series of internal ligaments gives shape to a fully inflated air cell thus preventing squeeze

Two large lobe pockets are secured with heavy-duty zippers

Features 6 stainless steel D-rings to attach accessories

Includes attachment grommets for knife

Has a pass-thru grommet for a retractor

Now has an adjustable waistband – new!

Depth compensation on waistband - compresses at depth along with your wetsuit

Lobe retaining D-rings allow you to hold lobe stationary with opposite hand while weight pockets are inserted

Large pull bobs on dump valves are easy to locate and grip with thick gloves

Octo-pocket inside the right lobe prevents dangling octopuses

Positioning strap allows you to set the Pro QD at the perfect height each time

The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant

Anyone want to make an offer? I've had them up on Craigslist twice with some interested parties, but no deals have gone through (most I just stop hearing from)

Any thoughts on making it more enticing? I'd really like to get my new BC before my trip in 3 weeks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom