XD's on sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10X:
I've been using a 1GB CF in my C5050, along with 2200mAh batteries. I can get two dives out of the batteries easily and lots of room left over on the card for above water pictures too. The prices have been coming down on the CF on eBay, with some now dropping below $200. I use a Ridata 40x-52X that cost me about $235.00. I don't even bother to put a card in the second slot anymore.

1 Gig...now can you get 270 SHQ on that one?

OK, I ordered the 256 chip from OfficeMax online yesterday, 7:30AM. Now, 5 minutes ago (10:35AM), my local OfficeMax delivered it to my door, with no charge for delivery. Now that's fast!

justleesa,

In HQ it holds 843 pictures. I can't give you an actual figure for the SHQ because the card still has my Hawaii pictures on it and they were all shot in HQ. However, if I recall correctly, I tested the capacity before my trip and in SHQ it was over 400 pictures.

I just ordered a 256 MB Olympus xD card from buy.com It was $86 and change with free shipping. Seems prices have dropped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom