Question XDeep Zeos, user reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Xdeep Zeos 38 at home, I’ve only dove once with it. I was also considering the OMS wing which doesn’t need a STA but my instructor advised me to use an STA for added stability.

I don’t have much experience in general but if you have questions about the setup I’m happy to answer.
Hi,
I am considering the Xdeep Zeos 28 or 38 or Zen. I am a newbie 1m83 92kg and wonder if 28 offers enough lift and if I will need a lot of additional weight since with a 5mm wetsuit and a rental bcd vest I take 6/8kg?

Hi,
I am considering the Xdeep Zeos 28 or 38 or Zen. I am a newbie 1m83 92kg and wonder if 28 offers enough lift and if I will need a lot of additional weight since with a 5mm wetsuit and a rental bcd vest I take 6/8kg?
Hi,
I have almost the same measurements as you and I own the XDeep Zeos 28. I have used it only twice but seems to work just fine.
I use 6/8 kg of weight for steel/aluminum tanks with a bcd and it seems that I could use even less with the Zeos.
The lift provided was sufficient. For reference, I only do warm water diving with a wetsuit.

It’s a good rig but I prefer the smaller XDeep wing (28lbs) for single tank diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom