Xcel Polar Quad 8/7/6/5 hooded wetsuit, size M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deadbilly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got a lightly used Medium Xcel Polar Quad 8/7/6/5mm hooded wetsuit for sale. It's ostensibly 8mm at the core, 7 on the upper arms and legs, and then thins out toward the extremities. I bought this new for around $350 in 2010 and put maybe 50 dives on it, mostly in Monterey and Carmel in temps of around 50 degrees. It's been in storage for about 2 years and it's time to let it go. It's still in great shape, it was stored lightly rolled in the dark, but there are signs of wear: most notably a small tear in the face seal on the hood (pictured). Otherwise, this is a great cold water suit and is awesome for freediving. I'm looking to get around $130 for it, shipped. Reasonable offers accepted.

I'ts a size medium. Xcel's website makes it impossible to link directly to their sizing chart, but if you start here: XCEL || OFFICIAL SITE you can get to it by clicking on one of the fullsuits, and the sizing chart link is in the upper right.

P9140323 copy.JPGP9140318 copy.jpgP9140316 copy.jpg

I'll take offers. It's a good suit and in good shape, I just don't need it anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom