X-Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icestac

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dive Xtras Sierra Scooter Pro Package
• 2 x Batteries
• Pro Spakes Kit
• Charger
Purchased new December 2006. Less than 100 dives on it, only 1 in salt water.

I’m looking at the Cuda, but their trade in program will only really cares about 1 battery, so I won’t see the full benefit of the trade in. I’m looking to sell either everything or just a spare battery. Both batteries get a decent burn time – I’d guess about an hour (I don’t have a burn tester). I’ve recently taken them 2500ft back in JB and back on a dive that lasted a little over an hour and we were on the trigger most all of the time.

You can get a refurbished Sierra for $2650 without a spares kit and only one battery (albeit new). I’m asking $2700 for the scooter package with the extra battery or just $200 for the extra battery and Pelican carry case. I live in the Atlanta area and can arrange delivery to Marianna December 10-12. I have a crate that everything can be shipped in for $100 to CONUS. I will ship the battery for $20 to the CONUS.

I accept PayPal, but ask that you cover the fee (either 3% or send as a personal transfer/gift).

Pictures to follow tonight.

Larger versions of the pictures can be seen here.
IMG_2027.jpg
IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_2029.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2033.jpg
IMG_2034.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2036.jpg
IMG_2037.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.