X-Scooter, 10W HID, Drysuits, Regs, more........a whole tech divers locker.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
k, got an odd question for ya, but would u be willing to put the second stage on the right on the first stage on the left? the first stage looks better (to me) on the left, while the second stage on the right looks to be a lower profile enduro.

I would like to make an offer on the x-scooter, but I have a few questions. Can you except payment though Pay-Pal? How are you planing on shipping the scooter. I live in Ohio and it will be shipped to Zip 43080 that is a business address which should reduce shipping cost. Please contact me by email (rebreatherdave@gmail.com) [-][/-]

can you estimate how much repair cost on the cf200? looks used pretty hard. I looked on the dui website and with all the work it looks like 500$ or more. write back with your estimate

Did you sell the Dive-X Sierra Scooter yet? If not please let me know I may be interested. Thanks

The loss of your friend sucks. My deepest condolences.

I should preface this with the fact that I'm in New Zealand, so don't know if shipping would be feasible.

But assuming that it is:
Have you got any pics of the Wing and Backplate/harness?
Are there Cam Straps?

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Sorry to hear about your friend. I was interested in the scooter but I see it is sold. It is nice that hisa wife has a friend in you. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom