X-Scooter, 10W HID, Drysuits, Regs, more........a whole tech divers locker.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustykfd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Eric was lost recently in a motorcycle accident. I was his dive buddy, and best friend and have offered to sell his gear for his wife. When this gear was used, I was there, so I feel qualified to answer up to my descriptions of the condition of the gear. Any gear of unknown history, I will note that.

Please reply via PM on this forum for info or purchase.

Most gear will fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box and I will charge a flat $10 for shipping of those items. Other larger items will be shipped Fedex Ground, buyer pays actual shipping.

Dive Xtras Sierra scooter Pro Package(2 batteries, Pro Spares kit, Charger), purchased new 12-2006, about 60 dives all fresh water. $3000 shipping approx. $125 to CONUS

Drysuits and accessories

1- Viking, size 3 I am not 100% sure of the model, I think it is a Pro-(not HD) it has had some patches, wrist and neck seals good, latex hood has holes, zipper is bad. The suit is worth fixing. $300

1- Diving Concepts Neo-Z, size Large, suit is in very good condition, just back from having a bad sleeve panel replaced by the manufacture, all seals and zipper are in great condition. $600

1- DUI CF200 size Large, suit is well used but appears to be worth fixing, needs seals and zipper. Too good to throw away. This suit was not used by Eric, unknown history $100

1- pair- DUI thinsulate booty, size large, good condition. $40

Regulators

3sets- TDL Tec360, these were new in the last 2 years. Each set includes 1-1st, 1-2nd and LP hose. $200 each set.

2sets- Dacor Enduro, these are at least 8 years old, due for service. $100 per set.

Light

1- 10W HID, This is a custom built light that I built, Delrin head with WA lamp 6deg bulb, PVC canister similar to, but shorter than a DR Wreck1 can. Battery Pack is NIMH 4500mha good for about a 4 hour burn time. This is a good light. $300

Miscellaneous

1- Pair Turtle Fins with spring strap, good condition. SOLD
1- Dive Rite Classic wing, good condition $150
1- Aluminum Backplate/harness (poss DR) well used $75
2- UK 3C backup lights (offer)
2- Pelican 3C backup lights (offer)
2- 4c backup lights (offer)

I still have the 1970 14' Zodiac $350 and 40hp Mariner Outboard $1000

This is the big stuff. I do have some AL80s to sell and will do so locally. I will be listing more as time goes on.

Photos

Attachments

• DSC01519.jpg
    DSC01519.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC01509.jpg
    DSC01509.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC01516.jpg
    DSC01516.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC01510.jpg
    DSC01510.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC01517.jpg
    DSC01517.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 139
Hi Rusty~

Wanted to pass on my heartfelt thoughts on being such a stand-up guy...losing a brother is tough. Good one on you for being there for "family", it can't be easy.

All the best, James

Sorry for your loss. Here is a free bump ...

"It's not tragic to die doing something you love."

Stuff isn't moving, so the prices go down.

Any gear of unknown history, I will note that.

Please reply via PM on this forum for info or purchase.

Most gear will fit in a Priority Mail Flat Rate box and I will charge a flat $10 for shipping of those items. Other larger items will be shipped Fedex Ground, buyer pays actual shipping.

X Scooter

Dive Xtras Sierra scooter Pro Package(2 batteries, Pro Spares kit, Charger), purchased new 12-2006, about 60 dives all fresh water. $2750 shipping approx. $125 to CONUS

Drysuits and accessories

1- Viking, size 3 I am not 100% sure of the model, I think it is a Pro-(not HD) it has had some patches, wrist and neck seals good, latex hood has holes, zipper is bad. The suit is worth fixing. $200

1- Diving Concepts Neo-Z, size Large, suit is in very good condition, just back from having a bad sleeve panel replaced by the manufacture, all seals and zipper are in great condition. $500

1- DUI CF200 size Large, suit is well used but appears to be worth fixing, needs seals and zipper. Too good to throw away. This suit was not used by Eric, unknown history $75

1- pair- DUI thinsulate booty, size large, good condition. $30

Regulators

3sets- TDL Tec360, these were new in the last 2 years. Each set includes 1-1st, 1-2nd and LP hose. $150 each set.

2sets- Dacor Enduro, these are at least 8 years old, due for service. $50 per set.

Light

1- 10W HID, This is a custom built light that I built, Delrin head with WA lamp 6deg bulb, PVC canister similar to, but shorter than a DR Wreck1 can. Battery Pack is NIMH 4500mha good for about a 4 hour burn time. This is a good light. Charger included. $250

1- 10W HID, same lighthead as above, but lighthead only. $100

Miscellaneous

1- Pair Turtle Fins with spring strap, good condition. Sold
1- Dive Rite Classic wing, good condition $125
1- Aluminum Backplate/harness (poss DR) well used $50
2- UK 3C backup lights (offer)
2- Pelican 3C backup lights (offer)
2- 4c backup lights (offer)

I still have the 1970 14' Zodiac $350 and 40hp Mariner Outboard $1000

This is the big stuff. I do have some AL80s to sell and will do so locally. I will be listing more as time goes on.

could i get a pic of the Dacor Enduro regs? also, does the enduro sets include the 1st stage, 2nd stage, and LP hose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom