X Men... Seen it yet??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And, I thought the chick that could turn into anyone was hotter when she was blue than normal.....but we know whats in store for her dont we....hehehehe

RICHinNC:
And, I thought the chick that could turn into anyone was hotter when she was blue than normal.....but we know whats in store for her dont we....hehehehe

well then... just paint her blue again! :D

I just got back from it and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't great, and there were a few problems with it, but it was still good.

I didn't quite like how they turned Logan into such a superhero, and I thought a few of the things Magneto said and did were very out of character, but it was good anyway.

Great ending, too.

This movie was a lot better than the second one. I didn't feel like I wasted my time, although Magneto's helmet still looks pretty uh, happy and carefree. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Tom Winters:
...although Magneto's helmet still looks pretty uh, happy and carefree.......
He looked much better in the comics, not like he'd just had a can of ensure for lunch!
magneto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom