X Men... Seen it yet??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing the movie. Not bad, but I have been a sci fi freak since birth.

The only down side for me is how high they think they need to have the volumn dialed up. I sit there with fingers in my ears half the time trying to save what hearing I have left.

A couple of good twists and surprises in the movie.

Saw it yesterday. Must have missed the twists, though... which bits?

Did you wait until the end of the credits? Won't spoil it for anyone:wink:

Not out long enough to say here....would ruin the movie for others....will pm ya

I really enjoyed it. I've been an X-man fan since grad school. Hey, I needed some light reading. :)

The one thing that got me. Don't think there's any spoilers here. Anyone whose seen it will know what I'm talking about.

They're on the bridge, and it's daytime. They step off the end of the bridge, and it's suddenly night. How did that happen?

That comment about the volume is interesting because I've noticed that trend, too. keep in mind that the stoner running the projector is in charge of the house volume and focus. If I feel my eardrums vibrating or the film is out of focus I head out and find an usher to get a message to the projectionist. At ten bucks a ticket I want it right!

why yes i have... and i noticed that too about the day to night change.. thought it was pretty weird. had to change my sig too.... now everyone calls me the juggernaut :11doh:

RICHinNC:
....The only down side for me is how high they think they need to have the volumn dialed up......

This is a good thing, it covers the sound of my son and I cracking our cans of sneaked in Diet Coke.

We saw it today and I have mixed feelings. The movie takes great liberties with the original comic story line, but that's a movie. They did the same thing with the FF movie.

radinator:
They're on the bridge, and it's daytime. They step off the end of the bridge, and it's suddenly night. How did that happen?

they were at the bridge just before sunset and it took that long to settle ... :wink:

yup that was an editing hitch or just a whole lot of scenes were cut out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom