X-Deep

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have just tested my new XDEEP GHOST, it is awesome, performed as XDEEP promise.
The only thing, and its a matter of what i have been use to from my HOLLIS HD100. The sholder BCD inflator is a littel short.

I have just tested my new XDEEP GHOST, it is awesome, performed as XDEEP promise.
The only thing, and its a matter of what i have been use to from my HOLLIS HD100. The sholder BCD inflator is a littel short.

ErlingC I realize that this post is quite old but wanted to highlight that we offer three different inflator hose lengths with xDeep GHOST BCD, standard is 16" but we have also (14" / 18" / 20"). Thank you for choosing xDeep gear. Dive safe !

1g.jpg2g.jpg3g.jpg4g.jpg5g.jpg6g.jpg7g.jpg8g.jpg9g.jpg10g.jpgaerospace alloy.jpgghost bcd dive system by xdeep.jpgghost scuba bcd dive system by xdeep.jpgghost scuba diving BCD system by xdeep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom