Wyndham information needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

claymore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I and another couple will be at the wyndham 3/28 to 4/4. We are wondering if there is a dress code for the dinning areas as there is on most cruises.

We have done several cruises but never an All Inclusive so we are wondering if we need to bring FORMAL or dress attire for the evening dinners in sone of the restaurants.

Thanks
Any information would be appreciated

While I haven't actually stayed at the Wyndham (formerly the Reef Club) I can tell you with 100% certainty that formal attire is not required. There are three main restaurants at the resort - Mosaique, Vista Del Mar and Robertos. At the beach bar you're fine in bathing suit attire, at the buffet (La Isla) you're fine in shorts and t-shirts, but at these nice restaurants they ask you to wear resort casual clothes. I translate this to collared shirt (hawaiian shirt or polo both work), pants, and nicer sandals rather than flip-flops. Nice shorts, not a bathing suit, with your collared shirt would probably also work. A nice sarong or a summer dress for the lady would probably go well also.

You can check this out on the Wyndham site as well, although they don't give you much:

Wyndham Resort & Spa | Cozumel Mexico

Hope this helps!

Just got back today (so sad, 51 weeks to go till my next visit) Be sure to make reservations the first morning you are there, the line starts at 7:45. A reservation is needed for the nice restaurants no walk in times were available.

enjoy your trip Walt

FatBoy - what do you mean reservations? For the nicer restaurants on site? Is there a particular line that you have to go to? This will be our first trip to an all-inclusive and I am a bit unaware of the etiquette, requirements, etc. As well, is there room service available? If so, any fee? Any other fees or whatever we should be aware of?

Anyone!? :)

Sarita75

At Wyndham there are three sit down menu ed restaurants other than the buffet. There is no charge unless you want lobster or big steaks. Reservations are needed for them. Ask the desk clerk at check in where to do this. It is usually just to the left of the front desk. Depending on who is taking the reservation you may only be able to reserve 1 day at a time. I have been able at times to reserve one night at each restaurant all at once. The one at Sabor is the best.

Mil Gracias!!! We are pretty excited.

Do you have any information on Room Service? I would love to have margaritas delivered. YUM!

There are three "restaurants" one buffet restaurant and a snack bar. For dinner the 3 restaurants require a reservation, they are included in the all inclusive price so no extra charge. We ate one night at the Italian restaurant. It was a wonderful 4 course meal. The buffet food was good as well, with breakfasts being my favorite.

When you check in ask about dinner reservations they will tell you the where and when.

One piece of advice I can give you is to bring your own "beer/pop" mug, we did this year and it worked out great, I even brought coffee back to the room in mine to shear with my bride.

Enjoy Walt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom