www.yagoohoogle.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

double your pleasure, double your fun...

It's interesting that the results aren't identical. I had always thought Yahoo! was powered by google and used the exact same search algorythm (no idea how to spell that).

I wonder what causes the difference?

D_O_H:
It's interesting that the results aren't identical. I had always thought Yahoo! was powered by google and used the exact same search algorythm (no idea how to spell that).

I wonder what causes the difference?

no... As far as I know, they aren't powered by each other. They don't get along much I don't think. Yahoo used to be the "valley sweetheart" down in the valley, and now Google has moved in and taken over.

Ironically, Google has now moved into the "huge" Headquarters building complex of "past" valley great SGI, who is now tucked into a couple smaller buildings around the corner. Kinda Ironic shifiting of the guard of great companies in the valley to work for.

took me a while to figure what the heck it was doing. And I even watched 8 mile with the subtitles on yesterday..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom